Dr. Keira Barr is a Board Certified Dermatologist and CEO of Resilient Institute.
She is an expert in hormone health in the midlife period.
Embrace your age and revitalize your beauty by finding balance in your hormones (and your life). There’s no reason to stop living. It’s time to start thriving.
It’s time to ditch the idea that midlife is supposed to be uncomfortable.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Her journey into lifestyle medicine based upon her own health scare.
2. Let's choose how to age...let's feel good in our own bodies
3. Top tips for aging gracefully from an expert.
4. Her free guide to stopping hot flashes, 9 foods that will benefit you.
5. The popular Skinny Dipping Method program to help you with libido issues.
6. How food and environment can affect your hormones, the reasons to get food sensitivity testing through Everlywell.
"My mess had become my mission"
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
iTunes – Click Here
Stitcher – Click Here
Spotify – Click Here
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes and leave us a rating and a review!
FREE GUIDE: 5 steps to detox for healthy hormones
Thanks to our sponsors:
Everlywell at home tests
Demand better for your body.
Our 30+ at-home tests offer simple sample collection, free shipping, and physician-reviewed results and insights sent to your device in just days.
I think the women's hormone and food sensitivity tests.
Well Woman MD
Well Woman MD is my health coaching business. I have spent over a decade in women's health and can help you optimize your health. If you have a hormonal imbalance and want to reverse your symptoms naturally then I can help you. I address nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset with my 5 step proven protocol. You will get vetted information to help you live well, love well.
Jennifer Roelands, MD (@wellwoman.md) • Instagram photos and videos
FB business page:
(4) Well Woman MD | Facebook
You tube channel: please subscribe
(1) Well Woman MD - YouTube